God don't understand a joke - 4 folk tales

God don't understand a joke - 4 folk tales

Size
Price:

Read more


 Image result for fishing clipart


   Nowadays, with the devotion to God, who is making fun of God. But according to this story, there are people who made fun of God.
This is the story of a man who went to the lake to catch fish. Very tired and bored and frustrated.
"Today is the worst day of the year and the worst day of my life. Not a single fish was swallowed. ” This man makes a small promise to God. Not a joke. That is, if I could catch enough fish for the whole family, I would offer the first fish I caught to God. That.
So this helpless man had a glimpse of God and caught a big big fish just like I thought. Now he has to keep his promise. But he asked: “Why is God so precious? Then I give him a small fish to catch. ” There are countless people today who change their promises and opinions from time to time to their advantage.
Now when I was trying to catch this fish, the right thing happened. The fish jumped into the water at once. Oh sin! The man waited for hours to catch one fish and finally caught one. I was happy with that. Now the fisherman looks up and sees the big fish swimming and says, “Alas! How can this God not understand a joke? ”

0 Reviews

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *