Folk tales - 3 I wish I had a story to tell to the man who went to the Kitul tree

Folk tales - 3 I wish I had a story to tell to the man who went to the Kitul tree

Size
Price:

Read more


Image result for කිතුල්


So little babies, big babies brought another beautiful folk tale for everyone ....

Once upon a time there was a man with a wonderful tone. When you read the last part of the story, you will think that he is such a wonderful man. This man had a milk cow. The grass is enough to feed this cow. But there is a big advantage if the cow is well fed, what is it? Why is it possible to sell milk and earn a good income?
So this guy somehow feeds this cow a sack of grass a day.

Now he is going to look for grass one day. Carry a sack and a sickle. Now go find the grass. Here is a toddy brushing kitul tree that this man saw in the ball. This guy who went to mow the lawn put it all aside

"Would it be bad if I had a little supply of toddy?" But the man climbed the tree with all his belongings on his shoulders. A: He took another coconut husk. Now he drank toddy until his stomach was full.


The owner of the kitula is coming this way. What to do now. The guy was quickly coming down. But unfortunately the owner of the tree came to the top of the tree before this man came down from the tree.

Here is the work.

The owner of the tree asked, "Man, why did you climb into my kithula?"

Our guy said, "Oh, my friend, what's so angry?" I went up to Kithula to mow some grass ”

The owner asked, "Where is the grass in the kithule?"

“At the same time, there was no grass in the kithula. That is why I have come down, ”said the man who went to the tree.

"If you want to mow the lawn, why do you have a coconut shell in your hand?" The owner asked.

What to say now? Here is the real answer given by the man who climbed the ball kitula.

"Ah ... is this the coconut shell?" So, my friend, if you gave me some toddy, I would have kept it for drinking. ” How did the owner of the tree feel? Awesome .... here are our most amazingly beautiful folk tales ..

Have you seen the talent of our narrator? See how the story is presented in such a way that it tastes funny and makes people cunning ....

0 Reviews

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *